Apple mail is a Mac OS mail client. Here are some general tutorials for using this program.
IMPORTANT: For use with cPanel servers. When configuring mail the user name is the full email address. Outgoing mail requires authentication (same as incoming). Please use the settings in cPanel under the Configure Email Client link. See cPanel email tutorials here.
These tutorials require a Flash viewer.
- How to Open Apple Mail
- How to set up a POP3 account in Apple Mail
- How to set up an IMAP account in Apple Mail
- How to Create and Manage Outgoing Mail Servers in Apple Mail
- An Overview of Settings and Preferences in Apple Mail
- How to Read and Send mail in Apple Mail
- How to Create and Manage Signatures in Apple Mail
- How to Subscribe to RSS feeds in Apple Mail
- How to set up Filters or Rules in Apple Mail
- How to Import Data from other Email Clients in Apple Mail
For further assistance, see also the Apple site.