How to manage your contacts in Horde
This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to Horde webmail. Now let’s learn how to manage our contacts.
1) Click the Address Book icon.
2) Then click New Contact. This is where you can create a new contact for your address book. You can include as much or as little information as you like…. however, be sure to include at least their name and email address.
3) When finished, click the Save button at the bottom.
4) That’s it! The new contact has been added to our address book.
5) You can Browse all contacts within the address book by clicking Browse. There is only 1 contact listed in our address book…. the one we just created.
6) Clicking this icon will let you edit the contact
7) Clicking this icon will download the contact’s vcard
8) While clicking the contact’s name will show you all information about the contact
9) After selecting the contact, you can use these links to delete, edit or export the contact
10) You can also add the contact to a contact list, or create a new contact list which you can then populate with contacts
11) From here you can search for contacts in your address book.