This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to RVSiteBuilder.
Now let’s learn how to configure site extras.
1) Click step3.
2) Click extras.
To configure page titles, make sure you are in page title tab. This is the extras main page, where you can configure page titles, meta tags, page effects and file names.
3) Now click the edit icon of a page to edit it.
4) Enter a new page title here, then click save.
Repeat the process for all additional pages.
5) To configure meta tags, click the meta tags link here.
Here you can assign meta keywords and descriptions for each page.
6) To configure page effects, click the page effect tab.
Keep in mind that page effects you setup here will only work in Internet Explorer.
There are several page effects available to choose from, and you can choose a different one for each page.
7) To configure the file names of your pages, click the page file name link here.
8) Enter new file names in the boxes here, then click the save button.
9) Remember that you have to publish any changes you make for them to take effect.