How to upload and use images in RVSiteBuilder 5.
This tutorial assumes you’ve already logged in to RVSiteBuilder.
Now let’s learn how to upload and use images.
1) Click step3.
2) Click the edit icon for the page you wish to edit.
This is full-featured web page editor which is used to edit the various web pages throughout your website and is where you go to add images to your web pages.
3) First position the cursor where you want to add an image.
4) Then click the image icon here.
You can use images from your Facebook account or simply upload it the local server or your computer.
5) Let’s select local file. Double click on it.
You can either select an image from your site library here …or you can browse your local hard drive for an image to upload.
6) Click insert to add the image to your web page.
Although the image has been added, we may want to fix it’s positioning on the page. For example, this page would look better if the image is in smaller size and the text was all to the right of the image. 7) Right-click the image and select image properties.
Now let’s demonstrate how to resize the image and configure the positioning of our image.
8) Click insert when finished.
9) When finished making your changes, be sure to click this save icon here.
Remember that you have to publish any changes you make for them to take effect.